Saturday, March 7, 2009

Does Anger Make Us Happy?

Does anger make us happy?

I came to know of a relative who was strike with heart attack after quarelling with his son! He was half paralysed after the incident.

I understand that it is not easy for us to eliminate anger from our mind and heart. But, this does not mean that we can let our anger to control us! It hurts our mind and health.

I do not believe anger can help us resolve our problem. Instead, I have seen many incidences where anger really blind people from making good decision!

I strongly believe if we are aware that anger is going to "possess" us, anger will not have the slightest chance to "possess" us. A simple analogy is : if we are aware that there is a robber following us from behind, will you allow him to rob you? I believe we will prepare ourselves with maximum protection from being robbed by the robber. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment