Monday, April 20, 2009

Can We Really Have "Eternal Life"?




Many years back, some religious groups were aggressively promoting the message of we must strive towards "Eternal Life". I was puzzled over the saying. Can we really have eternal life? What is the definition of Eternal Life? Do they mean our "Soul" and or our "Mind"will live forever or the physical body will live forever?



Anyway, I do not know why should we live forever? Can living forever in the world makes us happy? I remember one of my friends told me this meaningful words, "It is not how long we stay in this world that's matter. It is how much good we did and how much fun we have by doing it that will make us happy. We are here for a good time and not a long time!". Agree or disagree? Please share your views.



Personally, I don't really understand the intention of the religious groups to promote the message of striving towards Eternal Life? However, I do notice that they don't use the same message now.



Anyway, I believe the Nature will take its own course. In order to balance up the nature, there is life and also there is Death! There is Sunrise and also there is Sunset............. . I believe no one can stop any of the natural processes! Can you?

Just hope to end this post by sharing this quotation, " The Past Is Gone, The Future Is Yet To Come, LIVE NOW! "

No comments:

Post a Comment