Monday, May 9, 2011

What A " Mother's Day " Celebration Mindset



" Happy Mother's Day! ". I have seen many people celebrated the recent Mother's Day in posh restaurant! I rejoice with them. However, there are two good questions always linger on my mind, i.e. Should we just make our mother happy only during Mothers' Day? Will all the mothers be more happy during Mother's Day?


I believe what a mother wants from her kids is not only the celebration during Mother's Day! She wanted to see that her kids are well disciplined, well mannered, successful in their career and most of all they can constantly communicate with her. I mentioned the word "kids" many many times because eventhough we are sixty or seventy years old, in the eyes of our beloved mother, we are always their small kids! Hahaha.............. .


Mothers never think that their kids are their burden! However, in this modern or advanced society, I have seen many people considering their mother as a heavy burden! Should this be the way we show our gratitude towards our beloved mother?! I believe my beloved readers should have the answer! When we were small, we explore the world by asking our mother question with the word "WHY?". However, when we have grown up and our beloved mother started to use the same word "WHY" to ask us questions, we feel irritated and just ignore her! What would happen if our mother were to ignore all our questions when we were young? I do not have the answer.


Well, what is more meaningful? To make our mother happy eveyday or just make her happy only during Mother's Day? I hope to hear you views my dear readers.


We celebrated Valentine's Day in February, this month we have Mother's Day, next month we will have Father's Day. When will we have the Grandfather's Day, Grandmother's Day, Husband's Day, Wife's Day, Brother's Day and or Sister's Day? Hahaha........ . What a great idea for the businessman right? It might not be the correct or right terms for the businessman to use for the celebration, however, given the opportunity and think along the line, I believe many businessman can make some money from all these celebrations! Happy for them! Hahaha.... .




No comments:

Post a Comment