Friday, May 14, 2010

Is This An "Illogical" Or "Logical" Mindset?


" What would happen if your "Golden Dragon" fish dies?" I asked my friend who is a devout follower of feng shui when I visited him recently. My friend just ignored my above question and turn his back to me. I believe he was unhappy over my question. He is a person who is very superstitious. He might think that my question will bring him bad luck! Hahaha..... .
I do not know why some people think that their life can be improved by rearing fishes, putting plants in their house etc etc.... . I do not know what would happen if their fishes or plants die, will their life be affected? Well, I believe no one can control or guarantee the life span of the fishes and plants so that they won't die before we die?
Should we control our life or should we let the external factors to control our life? My friend is rearing the golden dragon fish, however, his life is controlled by the fish? We are the "servant" or "maid" to the fish? Is it logical? I do not know! Please share your valuable views.

No comments:

Post a Comment