Thursday, February 26, 2009

What Makes Us Happy Forever?





I was asked by one of my friends that what are the things that can make me feel happy forever?



Winning jackpot? Strike lottery? Achieve academic excellence? Getting a promotion or ??????



I was stunned and couldn't give him an immediate answer! What a good and profound question he was asking me? The word "feel happy forever" really makes me to put on my thinking cap.


I believe everyone should ponder over the above question! If we can't define our own happiness, we will be going round and round in this world searching for happiness?


After much thoughts, my answer to my friend is that if I can make people happy, that sort of happiness cannot be erased from my mind. Whenever I think of it, I will feel very happy.


The above is just my view. What about yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment